“Speaker & Writer in Overcoming Challenges and Personal Development. Specialist in Corporate Social Responsibility concepts creation and execution. Founder of Forward Sports Events Management, and other related businesses. On the athletic side; completed four 240 KM Ultra Marathons including the toughest race on earth, the Marathon Des Sables.
Here I decide to share some of my career highlights…
PRACTICAL COACHING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Delivered Coaching and Personal Development 25 hours program for MERCK employees. Kuwait. 2014
- Applied Practical Coaching with participants of season 2 RunKuwait 240 KM from North to South. — Duration: 6 Months. 2013
- Applied Practical Coaching with participants of season 3 RunKuwait 240 KM from North to South. — Duration: 6 Months. 2014
- Applied Practical Coaching with participants of season 4 RunKuwait 240 KM from North to South. — Duration: 6 Months. 2015
- Applied Practical Coaching with participants of season 5 RunKuwait 240 KM from North to South. — Duration: 6 Months. 2017
NATIONAL BANK OF KUWAIT (NBK)
NBK Walkathon Involvement.’Biggest Sport Event in Kuwait; 12,000+’
- Management and Consultancy for NBK Walkathon 2013
- Management and Consultancy for NBK Walkathon 2014
- Management and Consultancy for NBK Walkathon 2015
- Management and Consultancy for NBK Walkathon 2016
- Managed RunQ8 race 5th edition – 2015
- Managed RunQ8 race 6th edition -2016
- Created concept and managed 5 seasons of RunKuwait 240 KM Ultra across Kuwait from the northern to the southern borders of Kuwait (RunKuwait.com). 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Managed first desert running event in Kuwait. ‘Kuwait Marathon’ Consisted of 3KM, 10KM, 21KM and 42KM race distances. 2011.
- Managed more than 10 different running events in different areas in Kuwait — Let’s Go Forward campaign; Mishref Run, Salmiya Run, North Desert Run. And various other events for clients like Nike, Ecco, Decathlon—More details available in Forward Sports Corporate profile available upon request in Reach Us page.
- CNN: Interview and coverage by CNN: Watch here
- Norway TV: Interview and Coverage by Norway TV: Watch here
INTERNATIONAL BRANDS ASSOCIATION AND WORK
- Sponsored by Nike Stores Kuwait. 2011 – 2014.
Sponsored by and Presented the LUMINOX Watches Brand in Kuwait. 2011 – 2015
- Created concept and Managed Hyundai Scrap Art CSR competition
- Created concept and Managed Hyundai CSR campaign for health awareness in universities
- Created concept and Managed Hyundai CSR Kids Camp
- Completed the toughest footrace on earth, the 250 KM Marathon Des Sables (MdS) in the Moroccan desert. 2011
- Youngest Arab to ever participate in MdS. 2011.
- Completed Season 1 RunKuwait 240 KM Ultra from the north to south of Kuwait. 2012
- Completed Season 2 RunKuwait 240 KM Ultra from the north to south of Kuwait. 2013
- Completed Season 3 RunKuwait 240 KM Ultra from the north to south of Kuwait. 2014
- Founded Forward Initiative and organized a charity trip to Zimbabwe. The trip was completely funded by Forward Sports’ events supporting 74 children in need in ‘Mother of Peace orphanage’. Summer 2016
- Earned Bachelors Degree in Business Management – University of Tasmania via ACK Kuwait. 2011
- Earned Diploma in Business Management – TAFE Tasmania via ACK Kuwait. 2008
- Earned Certificate in ‘Marketing During the Economic Crises’ delivered by Philipp Kottler. 2008.
- Earned Certified Fitness Trainer Certification from The International Sports and Sciences Association (ISSA). 2010 – Via Distance Learning.
- Earned Sport Specific Certification from DWFitness. 2011 – Via Distance Learning
Some of my speaking engagements…
- Delivered speech for Ministry of Health in Kuwait about Athletic Mentalities and the management of nutrition during ultra runs.
- Delivered speech for Kuwait University about fitness training. 2013.
- Delivered speech as Guest of Honour for ‘Aim High Toastmasters Club, Kuwait’ about mental challenges. 2016
BOOKS I’M WRITING
- Pursuit — Speaking about the mental challenges of completing the four ultra runs and the changes occurring to our will power in the process of higher achievements. — Scheduled publish date: 4th quarter of 2017
- Four ‘4’ — Speaking about cultural challenges and limitations of the society in Kuwait — Scheduled publish date: 2nd quarter of 2018
PROJECTS CURRENTLY WORKING ON
- 2,000 KM Run across the gulf from Oman to Kuwait. 2018
Follow Yousef on Instagram @YousefAlQanai
DOWNLOAD FORWARD SPORTS CORPORATE PROFILE
Download our corporate profile to know more about what we do